Designed For You
No change to workflow
Comfortable and easy to wear. Works on both wrists. No need to pause or slow down.
Advanced algorithms measure your hand rubbing duration. Green lights motivate you to meet the guidelines.
A gentle vibration reminds you when you've forgotten hygiene.
It's safe to clean your band and wash your hands.
Individualize, or show off your organization's colors
Specially treated to be self-disinfecting.
How the Sanibit System Works
- Easy Installation
- Opportunity Detection
- Hygiene Action Detection
- Hygiene Compliance Determination
Sanibit Smart Drip Trays are installed with minimal facilities and IT impact. They are placed outside and inside each room next to any existing soap and alcohol dispensers, and no hardwiring is required.
The Sanibit Wristband and Smart Drip Trays communicate wirelessly to determine when you are entering or exiting a room.
The Smart Drip Trays notify the wristband that solution has been dispensed. Then, the motion sensor in the wristband tracks the hand hygiene duration.
Finally, Sanibit analyzes each hygiene opportunity and associated hygiene action to determine whether or not your organization's hygiene compliance rules have been met.
Do More With Your Data
Turn Insights Into Action
Sanibit Web provides a deep look at compliance performance and trends by ICU, Role, Room, or Individual Provider. Beyond that, the Sanibit Enhanced Package provides access to advanced patient contact time, contact tracing, and infection risk analyses.
Hit Your Goals
The Sanibit App uses gamification principles to motivate healthcare providers with personal challenges and friendly competition.
See how you rank among your peers. Build up enough points to earn a reward. Beat your goal and you'll be greeted by a celebration!
Why It Matters
Infections affect millions.
- Approximately 721,800 Healthcare-Associated Infections (HAIs) occur in U.S. acute care hospitals.
- About 1.6–3.8 million HAIs occur in long-term care facilities.
- These HAIs result in more than 400,000 deaths, and $20 billion in annual healthcare costs.
Sanibit Can Help.
- Hand hygiene is one of the most effective measures to reduce the incidence of health care-associated infections.
- U.S. healthcare providers clean their hands for only 25% of the times they should.
- Sanibit can encourage providers to do better. In a clinical setting, Sanibit more than tripled full hand hygiene compliance.
How Much Can Sanibit Save You?
Infections are expensive. In a mid-size hospital, hospital-acquired conditions (HACs) alone can account for over $2 million in direct, medical costs. Additionally, the federal government penalizes hospitals with a high number of HACs by cutting payments.
Search for your hospital below to see how much infections are costing you.