Want to make a difference? Up for a challenge? Connect with us.
Since 2016, we've been growing rapidly with multi-million-dollar non-dilutive funding.
If you're interested in joining the effort, you'll be greeted with an excellent, multidisciplinary environment for professional development, as well as a highly competitive compensation packages (including some nice benefits and perks!) Shoot us a message at email@example.com. Attach your resume, and any open-source code, work samples, video demos, or presentations you think might help you stand out.
IoT Cloud Software Engineer
- Experience with cloud platform (AWS, Azure, Google, etc.) required
- Experience in DevOps Tools (e.g., Jenkins, Travis, Ansible, Puppet, Chef) preferred
- Experience with Python/Django and container technologies (e.g., Docker) preferred
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering with 3+ years of related experience
Assay Development Engineer
- Lab experience in molecular/cellular assay techniques required. Examples include DNA or RNA isolation and/or PCR, arrays, or sequencing (Sanger or next-generation sequencing), or protein-based methods (protein extraction/purification, western blotting, or ELISA assays) or cell isolation and analysis (flow-cytometry, magnetic separation).
- Previous experience with clinical samples such as serum preferred.
- Experience with embedded system (e.g. Arduino) and programming languages preferred
- Experience with microfluidic device design and fabrication preferred
- Minimum of MS degree in Bio Engineering, Chemical Engineering or related fields.
Senior IoT Firmware Engineer
- 3+ years of experience with embedded system design in C/C++
- Previous experience in wired (I2C, UART, SPI) and wireless communication (e.g. BLE and WiFi) required
- Experience in battery operated sensor or low power sensor applications preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering, MS preferred
Senior Sensor Hardware Engineer
- 3+ years of experience in integrated circuits or PCB level design
- Familiar with CAD tools (e.g. Cadence, Synopsis, Mentor, Altium Designer)
- Experience in low power sensor applications preferred
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or related field, MS preferred